Cornwall is every dogs ideal holiday destination! We’ve put together the top things we know your pooch will love to explore on a Cornish break this year.
Dog-friendly beaches at your doorstep…
Cornwall is renowned for its miles of golden sand on every coast and lucky for us here at Trevornick the majority of the beaches that surround us are pup lovers! Holywell Bay which is a short scamper from us through our golf course which is also dog-friendly. Here are some more all year round dog-friendly beaches to discover:
- Perranporth Beach, a 14-minute drive from Trevornick
- Watergate Bay, a 16-minute drive from Trevornick
- Fistral Beach, a 12-minute drive from Trevornick
- Harlyn Bay, a 30-minute drive from Trevornick
- Mexico Towans, 35-minute drive from Trevornick
Walks to make your tail wag!
Not only do we have our own dog walking field onsite but there are miles and miles of Cornish coastline you and your dog can explore together.
- Holywell Bay Round Beach Walk, 30 minutes.
- Trevornick to Perranporth Beach, 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Trevornck to Poly Joke Beach, 50 minutes.
- Trevornick to Crantock Beach, 1 hour.
Stays to suit your sandy paws!
Each one of our accommodation types offers a dog-friendly option. So, whether you like traditional camping and need a dog-friendly pitch or you want to try our dog-friendly pre-pitched ready to camp Eurotents, we’ve got something for all breeds! For those pooches who like a bit of pampering, we have dog-friendly luxury Static Caravans and two dog-friendly Cornish Cottages available too.
Dogs go free!
To show how much we love it when your furry friends visit us here at Trevornick, we are letting dogs go free in our Luxury Static Caravans (T&C’s apply)! Our dog-friendly caravans offer comfort for both you and your pet, with a Trevornick dog bowl provided on the spacious balcony for when you both need a breath of the Cornish fresh air. Find out all the details of this offer here.
Pooches like pints too!
Ok, so we know dogs don’t really drink pints but that doesn’t mean they don’t enjoy a cosy pub atmosphere. Trevornick has an abundance of dog-friendly pubs close by, here are a few of our favourites:
- Smugglers Den, a 4-minute drive or a 30-minute walk from Trevornick.
- St. Piran’s Inn, just a 10-minute walk away from Trevornick.
- The Treguth Inn, a 9-minute walk from Trevornick.
- The Watering Hole, a 12-minute drive from Trevornick but is in the middle of Perranporth’s dog-friendly beach!
- The Cornish Man, a 45-minute walk or 7-minute drive from Trevornick.
- Lusty Glaze, not exactly a pub but as they offer Woof Wednesdays where your pooch can enjoy a meal alongside you, we thought it was worth a mention!
A dogs day out!
Having a dog doesn’t mean you can’t experience all of Cornwall’s attractions or enjoy a good day out! Here are our top dog-friendly local attractions to visit:
- The Eden Project, 40-minute drive from Trevornick.
- Flambards, 50-minute drive from Trevornick.
- Healey’s Cornish Cyder Farm, 14-minute drive from Trevornick.
- Minack Theatre, 1-hour drive from Trevornick.
- Pendennis Castle, 50-minute drive from Trevornick.
Call our friendly bookings team today on 01637 830531 to talk through our dog-friendly accommodation options or book online!