RecruitmentIf you would like to join the Trevornick family, keep checking back here and follow us on our social media pages. Our current vacancies are below:-
Reception and Bookings Staff
Trevornick is looking to recruit staff to join our Reception and Bookings team at our 5* holiday park for the upcoming season. We have full and part-time positions available with various start dates from now onwards.
We are looking for individuals who have excellent customer service skills, are hardworking and can work in a busy, fast-paced environment. This role will include answering the telephone and email enquiries, taking bookings, dealing with guests and resolving problems. As the first port of call, you will provide a warm and friendly welcome to all guests and assist them throughout their stay with any queries they may have.
This is a seasonal role running until the end of August, possibly longer. Hours will vary from 9am to 9pm, therefore, these roles require flexibility and ability to work at weekends on a rota basis.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to use a computer and Microsoft office
- A great team player who works well under pressure
- Motivated to work on their own initiative
- Ability to process payments
Throughout your role you will:
- Ensure standards of best practice are met for bookings and the reception area
- Make sure that all bookings are inputted into the system correctly
- Handle customer complaints promptly and to the company standard
- Ensure systems are updated correctly and regularly
- Process payments on till, PDQ and online (training will be provided)
- Monitor the website booking process and communicate issues to the relevant person
- Handle all accommodation bookings
- Protect customer security
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all pitches, Eurotents, statics and cottages and facilities on offer
The above list is not exhaustive, and you will be required to do other jobs at the request of management.
If you are interested in this role and would like to join our Extraordinary Team at Trevornick, please send us your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Trevornick Holiday Park in Holywell Bay, Newquay, is looking to recruit lifeguards for the upcoming 2019 season.
Your duties will include:
- Monitoring the pool during opening hours to ensure a safe and secure environment
- Maintain and clean the pool and adjoining areas
- Enforce rules and regulations of the pool area
- Interact with guests and provide 5* customer service at all times
- Perform first aid as and when required
Flexible positions are available from April-September.
A valid pool lifeguard qualification is required for this role.
If you would like to apply for this position please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trevornick Holiday Park is looking to recruit a part-time arcade assistant for the upcoming season.
Main duties include:
- Maintaining the arcade to a 5* standard
- Ensuring prizes are restocked
- Assisting customers with any queries
- Fixing any problems with machines or informing maintenance
- Working on the redemption counter
This role is flexible and the hours are on a rota basis but these may include evenings and weekends.
Hours available from the end of May until end of August. Previous experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided. Own transport is required due to location.
Chefs and Cooks
Trevornick Holiday Park is looking for chefs and cooks for the upcoming season at our 5* holiday park in Holywell Bay, Newquay.
You will need to ensure you maintain high standards of cleanliness and must be prepared to work in a fast paced environment.
Food and Beverage Staff
Trevornick Holiday Park are recruiting for front of house staff for the upcoming season. We are currently recruiting full and part-time positions and you must be available until September 2019.
Trevornick Holiday Park are recruiting a bar supervisor, bar staff and glass collectors for the upcoming season. We are recruiting for full and part-time positions and you must be available until September 2019.