Trevornick are looking to recruit staff to join our Reception and Bookings team at our 5* holiday park in Holywell Bay for the upcoming season. We have full and part time positions available with various start dates from now onwards.
We are looking for individuals who have excellent customer service skills, are hardworking and can work in a busy, fast paced environment. This role will include answering telephone and email enquiries, taking bookings, dealing with guests and resolving problems. As the first port of call you will provide a warm and friendly welcome to all guests and assist them throughout their stay with any queries they may have.
This is currently a seasonal role until August/September but may become permanent. Hours will vary from 9am to 9pm seven days a week, therefore this role requires flexibility and ability to work at weekends on a rota basis.
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Ability to use a computer and microsoft office
• A great team player who works well under pressure
• Motivated to work on their own initiative
• Ability to process payments
Throughout your role you will:
• Ensure standards of best practice are met for bookings and the reception area
• Make sure that all bookings are inputted onto the system correctly
• Handle customer complaints promptly and to the company standard
• Ensure systems are updated correctly and regularly
• Process payments on till, PDQ and online
• Monitor the website booking process and communicate issues to the relevant person
• Handle all accommodation bookings
• Deal with third party agents to ensure correct calendar of bookings
• Protect customer security
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of all pitches, accommodation and facilities on offer
• Provide excellent customer care to all customers
• Work to performance targets and sales goals
The above list is not exhaustive, and you will be required to do other jobs at the request of management.
If you are interested in this role and would like to join our Extraordinary Team at Trevornick, please send us your CV.