- Touring and Camping Pitches are on a per night per pitch basis.
- Ready Tent prices are on a Saturday to Saturday basis.
- A 20% non-returnable deposit is required to confirm a booking.
- A £50 returnable holding deposit will be added to all Ready Tent bookings against breakages, damages and late departures.
- Balances are due 12 weeks before arrival.
- A Holding Field is available for late or early arrivals after 9pm.
- The size of your pitch will be confirmed on your booking and it is your responsibility to ensure that your unit is suitable for your pitch size.
- Cancellation cover is available at £10.50 per booking per week. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
- Awnings are free on all pitches all year round.
Dogs – Max of 3 dogs per pitch. Dogs are welcome in Yellow and Pond Field for Easter and October Half Term. Dogs are also welcome in Red & half of Blue Field, Hay Field as well as half of Sun Field.
Unbeatable Value – All of our pitches are located in great locations within our five-star campsite and include an unbeatable location next to Holywell Bay, a warm and friendly welcome, option to pick your pitch, holding field, free entertainment schedule with spectacular live shows, kids’ characters, arts and crafts, sports and family games, excellent camping facilities, outdoor adventure playground and heated outdoor swimming pool… all at no extra cost! We also offer greatly discounted leisure passes for our 18-hole Pitch and Putt and Golf course and three fishing ponds. The swimming pool will be open between May-Sept with full facilities available during the summer season. Outside of the summer season, opening times and facilities will vary – call or check on Our Park page for more details.