- Touring and Camping Pitches are on a per night per pitch basis.
- Eurotent prices are on a Saturday to Saturday basis.
- A 20% non-returnable deposit is required to confirm a booking.
- A £50 returnable holding deposit will be added to all Eurotent bookings against breakages, damages and late departures.
- Balances are due 8 weeks before arrival.
- A Holding Field is available for late or early arrivals after 9pm.
- The size of your pitch will be confirmed on your booking and it is your responsibility to ensure that your unit is suitable for your pitch size.
- Cancellation cover is available at £10.50 per booking per week. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
- Awnings are free on all pitches all year round.
- Please note, there is a 2% credit card charge.
Dogs – Max of 3 dogs per pitch. Dogs are welcome in Yellow and Pond Field for Easter (29 March – 14 April) and October Half Term (20 – 27 Oct). Between 15 Apri – 18 May and 8 Sept – 19 Oct dogs are welcome in Corn Field. Between 19 May – 8 Sept, dogs are welcome in Red & half of Blue Field and between 30 June – 31 Aug they are also welcome in Hay Field as well as half of Sun Field.
Doggy Daycare and Walking – For 2018 we will be working with Salty Sea Dogs to offer dog walking and daycare so that you can venture out on your days out safe in the knowledge that your dog will be enjoying a day to remember which is safe and secure. They can even offer a pick up and drop off service for Trevornick guests. Call them on 07894 648020 for details.
Unbeatable Value – All of our pitches are located in great locations within our five star campsite and include an unbeatable location next to Holywell Bay, a warm and friendly welcome, option to pick your pitch, holding field, free entertainment schedule with spectacular live shows, kids’ characters, arts and crafts, sports and family games, excellent camping facilities, outdoor adventure playground and heated outdoor swimming pool… all at no extra cost! We also offer greatly discounted leisure passes for our 18-hole Pitch and Putt and Golf course and three fishing ponds. The swimming pool will be open between 26th May – 1st Sept with full facilities available during the summer season (28th July – 2nd Sept). Outside of the summer season, opening times and facilities will vary – call or check on Our Park page for more details.