As a family owned camping and caravan site, you won’t find our prices cheaper anywhere else. We work hard to keep your costs as low as possible by adding extra value to your holiday wherever we can, with many of our onsite facilities included within the pitch price, so book your holiday today and start making memories to treasure forever.
You can use our booking pages to book online where a variety of camping pitch types and fields are available with individual pitches available on request. You can also check our camping and touring tariffs or our Eurotent tariffs on our website before booking. If you have any queries, we’re always happy to help.
Trevornick’s camping tariff delivers great five-star value for a memorable camping holiday in Cornwall. We believe in being upfront about our camping tariff and regularly review our rates to ensure we offer the best value camping holidays in Cornwall. Our prices are as you see them – with no unwanted surprises!
- Touring and Camping Pitches are on a per night per pitch basis.
- Eurotent prices are on a Saturday to Saturday basis.
- A 20% non-returnable deposit is required to confirm a booking.
- A £50 returnable holding deposit will be added to all Eurotent bookings against breakages, damages and late departures.
- Balances are due 8 weeks before arrival.
- A Holding Field is available for late or early arrivals after 9pm.
- The size of your pitch will be confirmed on your booking and it is your responsibility to ensure that your unit is suitable for your pitch size.
- Cancellation cover is available at £10.50 per booking per week. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
- Awnings are free on all pitches all year round.
- Please note, there is a 2% credit card charge.
Dogs – Max of 3 dogs per pitch. Dogs are welcome in Yellow and Pond Field for Easter (29 March – 14 April) and October Half Term (20 – 27 Oct). Between 15 Apri – 18 May and 8 Sept – 19 Oct dogs are welcome in Corn Field. Between 19 May – 8 Sept, dogs are welcome in Red & half of Blue Field and between 30 June – 31 Aug they are also welcome in Hay Field as well as half of Sun Field.
Doggy Daycare and Walking – For 2018 we will be working with Salty Sea Dogs to offer dog walking and daycare so that you can venture out on your days out safe in the knowledge that your dog will be enjoying a day to remember which is safe and secure. They can even offer a pick up and drop off service for Trevornick guests. Call them on 07894 648020 for details.
Unbeatable Value – All of our pitches are located in great locations within our five star campsite and include an unbeatable location next to Holywell Bay, a warm and friendly welcome, option to pick your pitch, holding field, free entertainment schedule with spectacular live shows, kids’ characters, arts and crafts, sports and family games, excellent camping facilities, outdoor adventure playground and heated outdoor swimming pool… all at no extra cost! We also offer greatly discounted leisure passes for our Fun Park, 18-hole Pitch and Puttand Golf course and three fishing ponds. The swimming pool will be open between 26th May – 1st Sept with full facilities available during the summer season (28th July – 2nd Sept). Outside of the summer season, opening times and facilities will vary – call or check on our What’s Here page for more details.
Please read our Terms and Conditions pages before booking.