Trevornick Holiday Park are looking to recruit a Facilities Co-Ordinator to assist with the smooth and efficient operating of our venues.
Trevornick is family-run site situated on the coast of the stunning Holywell Bay offering a variety of accommodation including: Touring and Camping, Ready Tents, Statics, Luxury Lodges and Cottages and a number of onsite amenities such as: swimming pool, bars and restaurants, fishing ponds, golf courses and much more.
We are a 5* awarded Holiday Park with the aim of ‘Making Everyday Extraordinary’ for our guests, visitors and of course our team. We have been providing outstanding family holidays for 60 years and have worked hard to create a highly regarded brand and an environment and culture our team are proud to be a part of.
About the Position
The Facilities Coordinator main duties include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing and managing various venues across the site including: Arcade, Golf, Courtyard, and assisting with the managing of Farm Club, Lounge Bar Takeaway and Woodys.
- Responsible for maximising bar and food sales with effective plans, ensuring departments hit GP targets and use initiative to create further sales and promotions where necessary.
- Managing and overseeing the Entertainment team and preparing the yearly entertainment schedule and activities including and visiting acts, activities and much more.
- Duty Manager shifts including being responsible for the site on these shifts, answering all customer queries, dealing with any complaints or issues that may arise in an efficient and timely manner.
- Managing the cellars and ensuring stock rotation, cleanliness and safe storage is in place across the site.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times and uphold the company’s reputation, image and standards.
- Recruiting staff for the venues and identifying any training that needs to be completed.
- Carrying out the on-boarding process for new team members across the site including health and safety tour.
- Health and safety across the site, ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner and uploaded to the correct systems.
A full job description is available on request- please send us a message if you would like a copy.
We are looking for someone who is happy to lead a team with great organisational skills to ensure everything runs smoothly throughout the season and that the team always has all the resources they require. You will be hard working, enthusiastic and punctual and have a passion for delivering 5* customer service.
You must be prepared to work 5 evening shifts (approximately 4:30pm-12:30am) per week when the main site is open. This will include weekends. Timings will vary from this in the winter period.
You will report to the Park Manager but be happy to work on your own initiative. Full training will be provided for this role.
About the benefits
- Discount at onsite restaurant and visiting food trucks
- Discount on spa treatments
- Free uniform
- Free use of our 3 golf courses throughout the duration of your employment
- Access to all onsite facilities
- Discount on holidays for friends and family
- Short walk to Holywell Bay Beach
- Free parking
- Accommodation can be arranged if required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newquay: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location