October half term is just around the corner! To guarantee you and your family have the best time away we’ve put together a checklist of what to bring on your stay. With prizes for the best-dressed families at numerous events, you don’t want to miss this chance to get involved.
If you are staying with us for week 1 of October half term between 19th – 25th you’ll need to bring:
- An Oktoberfest costume – Get your Lederhosen at the ready and plait your hair as Trevornick is hosting its first Oktoberfest night! There will be live entertainment from Baron Von Schmidt Hause, themed Oompah music and games as well as bratwurst and pretzels throughout the night. There is a chance to win best dressed this night too!
- Speakeasy costume – Think Great Gatsby style outfits with a feather hairband and flapper cocktail dresses for this 1940’s inspired night, with prizes going to the best dressed.
- Christmas jumper – It wouldn’t be Christmas at Trevornick without everyone in their Christmas Jumpers, so don’t forget to pack yours!
- Swimming costume – It may be October but our swimming pool is heated to 28 degrees so is nice and warm for our pool games in the day.
If you are staying with us for week 2 of October half term between 26th – 1st you’ll need to bring:
- 1980’s Dance Party costume – Get your leg warmers out, backcomb your hair and pack anything neon you own as we dance the night away to all the 80’s classics. There is a chance to win best dressed this night too!
- Halloween costume – The scarier the better! With a prize for best dressed this night, you will want to make a maximum effort.
- Halloween pumpkin carving tools – If you want to take part in our pumpkin carving sessions make sure to pack your tools and have a good design in mind.
- Torch – Don’t forget to pack a torch as you’ll be needing one at our spooky storytelling in the woods.
If you haven’t booked for October Half Term, what are you waiting for?